Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of CBSSportsStore

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of CBSSportsStore

Have you shopped at CBSSportsStore? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for CBSSportsStore at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop CBSSportsStore at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

CBSSportsStore ended up working great. It was my first shopping on SR and everything came through flawlessly. My boyfriend's shirt was the same price there as on NHL.com, but came out less with the 15% off SR coupon and the free shipping automatically given by the site. The cash back showed up as pending within 7 days and my boyfriend was wearing the shirt in 8. I love getting cash back on something he would have bought somewhere else for more.

I ordered some NHL merchandise from CBSSportsstore for my husband. Used a 15% off coupon that made it cheaper through this site than other places where I could have shopped. AND I got SR credits. The credits showed up in a few days and my order was shipped FAST! Great selection of sports merchandise!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards