Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Dancing Deer Baking Co.

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Dancing Deer Baking Co.

Have you shopped at Dancing Deer Baking Co.? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Dancing Deer Baking Co. at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Dancing Deer Baking Co. at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

jollytammy is offline I have trouble even knowing what day it is

After watching the videoblog I decided to order some cookies for myself. I got a set of three tins--holiday shortbread, gingerbread and the molasses clove cookies. The best of the three were the molasses clove cookies. These cookies were absolutely the best--just enough flavor and chewyness in the middle. The cookies tasted homemade and brought back memories of molasses cookies we used to bake when I was little. They were so good I had to actually hide them from my husband to keep him from eating them all up. The other cookies I ordered paled in comparison to the molasses clove.

I had also ordered the gingerbread house kit. It was wonderful! The gingerbread was easy to mix and prepare, cut out and bake. The gingerbread from the mix was much better than the gingerbread cookies I had purchased in a tin from Dancing Deer. But of course, "home made" is always better. The cookies in the tin were a little too crisp for my taste. whereas the cookies from the mix were softer.

When I order again, it will be the molasses clove cookies!!!
    JollyTammy