Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Disney DVD Gift Express

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Disney DVD Gift Express

Have you shopped at Disney DVD Gift Express? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Disney DVD Gift Express at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Disney DVD Gift Express at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

Disney DVD Express is a wonderful shopping experience.

Pick a 3, 6, 9, or 12 month gift package to send to your recipient. The recipient will receive one movie a month. The more months you purchase the cheaper each DVD is. Once you decide which package, you can either pick out the movies or let them choose. They have a great selection of Disney movies and some movies that are only available on the website (i.e. Zorro from the television series) and not sold in stores.

I have purchased several 3 and 6 month gifts and the recipients have been thrilled. They made wonderful Christmas gifts. Disney includes a post card that the recipient can send to thank the gift giver. It was great to receive that postcard int he mail from my daughter. She told me what movie she received and how much she loved picking out the movies.

Shipping is quick and the movies are wonderful and it credits quickly. I will be buying more gift subscriptions in time for Holiday gift giving.

I did have an issue with their crediting. I ordered 2 6 month gift subscriptions at $107.00 each. I was credited 10 cents for each order instead of $10. Angie got right on the case and I was able to get the correct credits.

Their customer service both by phone and by email was wonderful.

1-2-09

Do Not confuse this with the Disney Movie Club. As of November, 2008, DisneyDVDGift Express is no longer a merchant on SR.
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 01-02-2009 at 06:12 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I agree that the Express Movie club is a great present, they ship fast and have a decent selection of movies to choose from. However I had placed my third order with them and never received credit for the purchase.

Great movies and service but be careful about getting your credits.
    Sunshine Rewards