Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of dotPhoto

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of dotPhoto

Have you shopped at dotPhoto? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for dotPhoto at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop dotPhoto at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Dotphoto has one of the best (if not the best) prints for pictures. Their clarity and colors used to print pictures is just amazing. When I have large orders to print (say Disney) I ordered them from dotphoto. They also have unique pictures gifts that are great for holidays like Christmas, Father's Day etc. The one neat feature with dotphoto is if you take the time to rename and or enhance your picture before you upload them dotphoto prints the photo name you gave it on the back of each picture. For instance if I put Day1MGMHatPicture01/01/2008 then years later when I look at it I can tell exactly when/where it was taken. Obviously Disney wasn't a great example, but it's a nice feature for birthday parties and other special occasions.
    Sunshine Rewards