Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of The Firm: Total Body TransFIRMation System

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of The Firm: Total Body TransFIRMation System

Have you shopped at The Firm: Total Body TransFIRMation System? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for The Firm: Total Body TransFIRMation System at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop The Firm: Total Body TransFIRMation System at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

jollytammy is offline I have trouble even knowing what day it is

I ordered the Wave from The Firm on Tuesday, and it arrived on my doorstep Saturday. I was looking for a new and different exercise routine. The Wave comes in one piece, and you get a couple of DVDs to work out with.

The work out is very much like step aerobics, except sometimes you get on the wave and rock. The introduction DVD went really slow, so after a couple times of getting the hang of the Wave, I put in the regular workout DVD. Before I knew it, I was way behind the instructor. They move really fast, and I'm usually a step or two behind. My son had a great time laughing at me. But I really worked up a sweat and I can feel all kinds of muscles, so I'm obviously working different muscle groups.

The next day I used the express workout DVD just to try something different. The instructor went just as fast, but instead of 40 minutes, it lasted about 20 minutes. I was able to keep up a little bit better, and hopefully by the end of the week, I'll be able to follow the instructor better.

Overall, I was very happy with how quickly I received the Wave, and only time will tell if using this exercise method will get me looking as lean and trim as the instructor
    JollyTammy