Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Hilton Hotels

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Hilton Hotels

Have you shopped at Hilton Hotels? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Hilton Hotels at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Hilton Hotels at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

Default Love Hilton Family Hotels

Hilton Family Hotels are my favorite place to stay outside of the Disney resorts. The service at Hilton Family Hotels has always been excellent.

We just completed a trip to NYC in August where we stayed at a Hampton Inn in Times Square. I booked it through Sunshine Rewards in April.

Shopping through the SR link was easy since the site is easy to navigate. Just one click and you are at the Hilton Home page. You can search for a hotel from the Hilton Family of Hotels including Hilton Hotels, Hampton Inn, Doubletree Suites, Embassy Suites, Hilton Garden Suites, Homewood Suites, Conrad Hotels and Resorts and the Waldorf Astoria.

The site allows you to add one of several discounts including a military or government discount, AAA, AARP and more. It also allows you to search including any amenties you are interested in, such as a pool, breakfast included, fitness center and more.

Once you chose your destination and hotel, you are given several options for different rooms, including suites, double beds, king beds etc.

The rate rules are very clear, as is the cancellation policies and terms.

Sunshine Rewards redits from Hilton Family of hotels will not credit until the stay is completed and in my experience has been between 7-14 days after checkout.

Don't hesitate to book your Hilton Family Hotel through Sunshine Rewards.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards