Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Boscov's Department Stores

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Boscov's Department Stores

Have you shopped at Boscov's Department Stores? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Boscov's Department Stores at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Boscov's Department Stores at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I recently placed an order with Boscov's and was very pleased with their prices and shipping! Although I was specifically looking for one item, I found a few other things at great prices- especially toys. The shipping was very reasonable and I received my items in less than a week. I would definitely recommend Boscov's!
    Sunshine Rewards

I placed a rather large order with Boscov's just after Thanksgiving. When the shipment arrived one of the items they sent was not correct. Another item (set of sheets) did not fit (they said they were for a king bed but would not go on)? Both times I called their customer service and spoke to the nicest folks! They sent me shipping labels for the returns and there were no problems. I really think they have some of the best customer service around. I would buy again from them in a minute!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards