Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of MagazineDiscountCenter

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of MagazineDiscountCenter

Have you shopped at MagazineDiscountCenter? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for MagazineDiscountCenter at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop MagazineDiscountCenter at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Can I say I am truely not impressed? I have purchased many times through online magazine centers and after all the rave reviews I was reading I thought this would be a great place to shop. Not only are they horribly slow on getting your order to you but I have been trying to get credit for it for almost 2 months now.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

magazine yes but credit no.

I love this place. I have bought some great magazines for gifts and myself, have never had a problem with credits and they have always arrived in a timely manner, 6-8 weeks, just like it says they will. I would highly recommend them.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Stay away! I just spent 20 minutes on the phone trying to get an "automatic renewal" taken off my credit card statement. It was great to get the cash back, I think it was 25%, but the original rate was $23 and they charged me that, plus now at the end of the subscription term they just charged my account, unauthorized, $34. And when you call the number they do not want to give you your money back! They try and talk you into it, give you the run around etc.....never again.

This merchant has magazines at a great price and credits well. I ended up cancelling a subsription, and it was very easy to do that with this merchant.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.