Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of NutsOnTheNet.com (Zenobia)

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of NutsOnTheNet.com (Zenobia)

Have you shopped at NutsOnTheNet.com (Zenobia)? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for NutsOnTheNet.com (Zenobia) at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop NutsOnTheNet.com (Zenobia) at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

These are absolutely the best nuts you will find anywhere. Shipping is quick, they are packaged nicely and arrive in perfect condition. With free shipping when you buy 2 packages its a deal you can't beat.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

These nuts are the best! My family has tried many different types of their nuts. They do not last long when you open the package up. I think shipping is really quick also. I think they make a nice gift too for the nut lover.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Their nuts are wonderful! All my friends have asked where I got them. I love their pistachios!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

These nuts are delicious, my family especially loves the cashews, they are huge! Very fast free shipping, great customer service if you need to ask a question, what more could you ask for in a company?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Shhh, don't tell, but this is what my kids teachers/lunch moms/bus drivers are getting this year as holiday gifts. With as nicely as they are packaged, I'll add them to a little basket with a couple of other things, and they will all have a wonderful treat to share with their family - or maybe they will decide to not share.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Awesome! The best nuts I ever tasted. The cashews are my favorite while my husband loves the almonds. Fast shipping , great customer service.
    Sunshine Rewards

Excellent products....love the mixed nuts.......

Also great customer service. I had placed an order end of October and when the box came in I didn't open it because they were for christmas presents so I put them away, to be wrapped later. WEll this week I opened them and realized that I was sent the wrong nuts (wanted mix they gave me pistachios...which are still delicious, but not right for person Iwas buying gift for) It was after hours to call so I decided to send an email to them. I then spoke to someone the next day and was told it was all taken care of ..... I was amazed since it had been almost 2 months since I ordered. Now that is great customer service.
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    Excellent products....love the mixed nuts.......

Also great customer service. I had placed an order end of October and when the box came in I didn't open it because they were for christmas presents so I put them away, to be wrapped later. WEll this week I opened them and realized that I was sent the wrong nuts (wanted mix they gave me pistachios...which are still delicious, but not right for person Iwas buying gift for) It was after hours to call so I decided to send an email to them. I then spoke to someone the next day and was told it was all taken care of ..... I was amazed since it had been almost 2 months since I ordered. Now that is great customer service.
    This is so true...great customer service! A similar situation just happened to me. I bought the almonds a couple of months ago and just recently opened them up...they were burnt tasting and really inedible, sent them off an email and they are exchanging them for a bag of cashews! Now that is great customer service!!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I love nuts on the net! Their shipping is free, their prices are great. Also, their nuts are very high quality-every person I've gifted them to has been impressed. Also, I saw their peanuts in a fancy-schmancy grocery store in NYC for more than they charge online-LOL.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.