Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of My Jewelry Box

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of My Jewelry Box

Have you shopped at My Jewelry Box? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for My Jewelry Box at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop My Jewelry Box at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

My Jewrely Box probably is one of the fastest shipping yet. I ordered a gorgeous pair of ruby earrings for my DD's birthday and they came less then 48 hrs after I placed the order. They also came wrapped so nicely in a box (as Cindy has shown in her video blog) that I don't need to wrap them up for her birthday present. They also have resonable prices, with great discounts and coupons for sunshine members.
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I got a great deal on a necklace for a friends birthday. She loved it! I loved the selection and prices!
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I ordered a beautiful pair of amethyst earrings from this site as a gift. I got a good buy and the earrings were beautiful..............when I FINALLY got them. I was hoping for the fast shipping others experienced, but weeks after I ordered AND my credit card got charged (within a day of ordering), I still had no earrings. I called the customer service person who told me my earrings were a special order and something about them being in a warehouse in Canada. Honestly, that was not noted on the website when I ordered. A few days later, I finally got an e-mail from them stating my earrings had arrived in a warehouse in NY (?Rochester) and were about to be shipped. I received them in less than a week after that e-mail. All I can say is I'm glad I didn't wait until the last minute to order. I just hope this was an isolated incident.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

i ordered a beautiful pink sapphire necklace for my dd 15th birthday. it showed up in less than a week in a beautifully wrapped box and she loved it. her birthday is in september (i ordered this in july and had to hide it for over a month) and when we took her out for dinner on her birthday she wore it and it looked amazing. i would definitely recommend this site to anyone who wants to own beautiful jewelry and not a pay a lot of money for it. two very high thumbs up for this merchant and i would definitely buy from them again in the future.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I made my first My Jewelry Box purchase during the Christmas in July promotion. My items came quickly, and packaged beautifully in a box. I got the earings, and they were a hit with Dniece14.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I recently recueved my second order from MJB. I was once again impressed by their packaging-this time my order was in a pouch rather than a traditional "box", but still well packaged. I also really like how the box is a great gift wrap, but it's also easy to look inside and make sure everything's ok.
    I also noted with this order that the box comes from "MJB marketing" which is suitably subtle if you have nosy housemates.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.