Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Orbitz

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Orbitz

Have you shopped at Orbitz? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Orbitz at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Orbitz at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I researched multiple travel sites yesterday to find the best deal on a two night stay within our just outside of WDW Jan 30th and 31st. Orbitz topped them all, with a two night stay at Pop Century for only $138.xx total, including taxes and fees! We just wanted a place to stay from which we could explore DTD and Boardwalk, prior to a more formal WDW stay with tickets and dining. Oh, did I mention that my credit is already pending?

PS: Back from my trip and we had a BIG glitch. Apparently, Orbitz faxed our ressie to Pop Century the day we booked it but it didn't go through. We arrived only to find out we didn't have a ressie after all. WDW staff assured us that there were rooms available, but researched the problem, found nothing on their end, then they called Orbitz. Orbitz refaxed the ressie to WDW and we got our room. This whole glitz delayed our check-in for almost an hour. I called Orbitz when I got home. The supervisor researched the problem, found the faxing error on their part (apparently they didn't realize it hadn't gone through, but were able to see where they went wrong), and e-mailed a $50 certificate good for my next booking through Orbitz. Besides apologizing profusely, they thanked me for notifying them of the issue as this gives them the opportunity to look into their process so someone else won't have this happen to them. I guess I couldn't have asked for better customer service!
    Last edited by spring; 02-05-2010 at 11:58 AM.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards