Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Current Catalog

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Current Catalog

Have you shopped at Current Catalog? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Current Catalog at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Current Catalog at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I love Current Catalog products. They often have free shipping and buy one get one free deals. I was thrilled when Sunshine Rewards brought them on as a merchant.

I placed an order through SR at the end of August. They admitted to SR staff that they had a tracking issue since 8/22/08.....before I placed my order.

Make a long story short, I never received credit on an over $100 order and they continue to give SR the runaround about giving me the credits. I won't be ordering from them again.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I ordered something a couple weeks before Christmas. I did not have enough for free shipping, but the shipping cost was not high. I received my order quickly and got my credits through SR quickly. They have cute gifts, decorations, and little gadget things you wouldn't think about. Great site!