Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of 4inkjets!

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of 4inkjets!

Have you shopped at 4inkjets!? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for 4inkjets! at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop 4inkjets! at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I use 4inkjets now as my main source of ink purchases. They have a great selection, very low prices and the ink lasts a really long time. I alway buy their re-manufactured ink and I'm always very pleased. They have fast shipping and decents sales and coupons on orders/shipping.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have placed many orders with this company and they are always very friendly and helpful. They stand behind their products and they are easy to deal with. I always order inl so that I ahve enough for the printer plus 1 back up of each color. When I put in my back up cartridge I place another order. Sometimes I don't even open the 4inkjets package for months. Last year I accidentally ordered 4 cartridges for my old computer ( I had recently upgraded printers) months went by and one day I opened the 4inkjets box pulled out the color cartride I needed opened it and tried to install it in my printer. Needless to say it did not fit! When I realized what I had done I called the company they emailed me a return postage slip and when they got the inl (even the open cartridge) they refunded me the purchase price!! It was extremely decent of them to do this since it was my stupid mistake. I feel they are a very excellent company and their prices are very reasonable. I always tell friends not to pay full price for ink but to order through 4inkjets.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I have never used the remanufactured ink from this company, but did order HP ink and loved this company. I took advantage of a special increased cashback, as well as free shipping and saved a great deal of money. Shipping was very quick.
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

I recently ordered ink for the first time and was impressed how quickly it arrived from the other side of the country.
    Sunshine Rewards

I ordered 2 cartridges of HP regular ink (non remanufactured) and was extremely impressed with the super fast shipping and email communication from 4inkjets. Credits came through quickly and the % back plus their low costs on the site can't be beat. Will definitely order more ink from them!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards