Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Vann's

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Vann's

Have you shopped at Vann's? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Vann's at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Vann's at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I had never heard of Vann's before last Friday. The bulb on our projection TV went out and we were in need of a replacement. Calling around to stores in our area didn't help any as they told us they didn't carry what we needed in stock. Life without a big screen TV wasn't an option for our family - not to mention not being able to use the DVR so finding a replacement was a priority.

Where did we turn next? Sunshine Rewards of course. I found what we needed through Vann's - at the same time, my husband found the same thing through another merchant. Being we had never heard of either company, we decided that although the price with Vann's was slightly higher, having the SR affiliate, we felt it was the smarter choice.

I placed my order online early that morning. Although shipping would have been free, we decided to expidite it and do 2-3 day shipping at the higher cost. The email communications with Vann's was top notch and our package was on it's way by Friday afternoon.

I received the shopping credit on Saturday and today, Tuesday, we just receiving the package. I would say that's pretty good turn around time.

I will definately be checking out Vann's again in the future - hopefully not for another bulb until after the 4000 hours this one is suppose to last. I have no idea what other items they offer, but I plan to find out.
    Sunshine Rewards