Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Vera Bradley

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Vera Bradley

Have you shopped at Vera Bradley? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Vera Bradley at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Vera Bradley at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I'm a Vera Bradley addict. I have several different patterns and handbags.
    My favorite right now is Botanica which was recently retired.

How thrilled I was when SR became a VB affiliate. Now I can fuel my passion for Vera Bradley and get SR credits.

Their website is very up to date and if a product is not available online, they direct you to check your local dealer for it. When Vera Bradley ships they send their products in a beautiful gift box. Shipping is very quick and I have never had an issue with items not arriving in a timely manner.

Sign up for their email notifications and you will be notified when they retire colors and patterns.

Vera Bradley has great products and great service. Don't hesitate to shop here.

ETA: I do find that Vera Bradley does take a little longer to credit than the SM 3 days. Usually about a week. They must send the credit to SR when they ship.
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 09-01-2008 at 02:14 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I have ordered once thru Vera Bradley (and it was for my secret pal...Kathie~) she rec'd it in a timely manner and I was thrilled that they did not have my name included as it was a surprise gift. Website is very easy to use and they have some great sales to boot. I will definately order from them again without hesitation (maybe this time for me!)

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

I ordered for the first time from Vera Bradley. I got my credit very quickly, and my package was shipped super quick. And I just wanted to say how nicely the bag was packaged that I ordered. I would definitely order from here again! I was pleasantly surprised.
    Sunshine Rewards

I recently made my first purchase from VeraBradley.com-I got my items quickly, at a great price, and packaged nicely.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I placed my first order with them a couple of months ago, the items were packaged beautifully and arrived very quick. I did not get my credit and had to file a trouble ticket. It was finally resolved and my credit was posted 1-1/2 months later, I still have no idea what the issue could have been with the crediting.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES