Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Vitalicious

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Vitalicious

Have you shopped at Vitalicious? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Vitalicious at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Vitalicious at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

Default Vitatops

I have ordered several times from Vitalicious, trying several of their products. Some weren't to my taste, but I LOVE the Vitatops. These are worth 1 point on Weight Watchers and are the most decadent 1 point snack I have ever had. It is important to note that since these have so much fiber, they tend to be kind of dry initially. I found that if I microwave them (15sec for defrosted, 25 sec for frozen), they become moist and awesome! The double chocolate is like eating warm chocolate cake. YUM!

Recently ordered Vitatops from Vitalicious, they are Yummy!! They shipped fast and arrived in great shape. I will order again and again I am sure.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I love Vitalicious! I order them about once a quarter and they always arrive within 3 days and last forever. The flavor choices are fabulous. I tend to like the chocolate varieties over the fruit ones. I tend to eat them either as breakfast or an after workout snack - 1 chocolate vitatop with a half cup of berries and a glass of milk. The cornbread tops are also great for eating with soups.

I learned a trick not too long ago on keeping them moist: microwave them in their little baggies for 20 seconds and then eat. I can really tell a difference between when I wasn't doing that (drying out) and now (super moist).
    Sunshine Rewards

I ordered for the first time a few weeks ago and I really like them. I tried various flavors. I like most of them. I'm not fond of the Multi fiber top. I recently bought the brownies at the market to be sure I liked them..........OMG, they are delicious. And they have no dairy so I can actually EAT them.

Excellent product, quick shipping.........I will be ordering again.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I just received my VitaTops today! They are FANTASTIC! I love the triple choclolate ones!

One problem I've always had with chocolate (brownies, candy bars, etc) is that I can never eat just one. With these, I eat one, and for some reason, my craving for more is gone. I will definitely be ordering more. I picked up some of the brownies and the CranBran muffins from our local market and they were just as good.

I really hope that Vitalicious comes out with some good coupons or sales. The price is a little steep to make them a staple in my house, but they will definitely be an indulgent treat.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I made my first Vitalicious purchase a few weeks ago. I ordered the banana nut, raisin bran, cran bran and blueberry varieties. They arrived quickly, but unfortunately, my order was wrong. Instead of getting a dozen banana nut, I got 6 of them plus 6 corn muffin tops. Since I'm not a big fan of corn muffins, I called them up. The good news is that they sent me 6 additional banana nut muffin tops, so they DO stand behind their products. I have to say the person I spoke to had less than perfect customer service skills. He apologized and said all the right things, but in a very mechanical way. I felt like he was reading a script. Didn't leave me with a warm fuzzy feeling. Guess I can't complain because he did send me the rest of my order.

Unlike some of the other reviewers, I am eating the muffin tops, but find them pricey and a little on the dry side. Just my opinion, but thought I should add it to the mix.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post

Unlike some of the other reviewers, I am eating the muffin tops, but find them pricey and a little on the dry side. Just my opinion, but thought I should add it to the mix.
    You could always load them up with butter!!!

I did find the bran tops dry also. I like the chocolate tops much better but I just can't eat chocolate for breakfast. I like the banana nut muffins too.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards