Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Football Fanatics

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Football Fanatics

Have you shopped at Football Fanatics? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Football Fanatics at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Football Fanatics at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I recently made my first purchase at Football Fanatics thanks to SR's Football promotion. Not only did Football fanatics have the best rate on the item I was getting (a Red Sox item, ironically, given the store), their 3 day shipping was fast, reasonable, and my items were well protected in bubble wrap. I anticipate being a repeat customer!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

My first order just arrived - 3 days after placing it. I didn't realize the extent of the products and teams available at this merchant until Sunshine Rewards ran a forum contest and I entered. I placed my order Tuesday morning, it was shipped Tuesday afternoon, and arrived at my doorstep Friday night.

I absolutely love the koozies I ordered for my husband and I - leather & complete with football laces for under $10 each and the handpainted chip and dip tray I purchased as a birthday gift. I will definitely be ordering from Football Fanatics again.

The prices are great and the shipping is super fast.
    Sunshine Rewards

I placed an order through this site for my nephew...thanks to SR's Football Fanatics contest a few weeks ago, I knew they carried not only NFL teams, but also TONS of college merchandise! My order arrived quickly and my SR credits went into pending within several days. Would highly recommend!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards