Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of MySpiceSage.com

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of MySpiceSage.com

Have you shopped at MySpiceSage.com? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for MySpiceSage.com at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop MySpiceSage.com at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

Lots of people were raving about this merchant so I thought I would give it a try. I ordered 4 bottles of seasonings, Cinnamon, Apple Pie Spice, Italian Seasoning and Lemon Pepper without Salt. Plus a free sample of Cumin.

I received an email confirmation right away and a shipping confirmation the next day. On day 3, I received my order. I was very surprised at how large the jars of spices were. The free sample of Cumin was huge, much larger than I expected.

My favorite of all the spices I ordered is the No salt Lemon Pepper. It is now my favorite spice for chicken or fish.

Great products, excellent contact, fast credit and quick shipping. Give them a try!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I've never been much of a gourmet cook, but MySpiceSage helps me feel like I am. Their spices absolutely add so much more flavor to my recipes than the stale old spices that I have had sitting in my cabinets for years. I'm finding that I actually look for recipes that have interesting spices in them now that I can use them more. Thumbs up on the quick delivery as well!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

MySpiceSage has fast delivery, fresh spices and great prices compared to the prices in the grocery store. DH could not get over how large the bottles were for the price. The cinnamon is our favorite, and we are also enjoying the ground rosemary. DH loves rosemary, and it is great to have the option of ground in addition to the usual crushed and whole. Great site!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I suck at cooking, but that doesn't mean I don't like to try. I have shopped with this company twice and both times had just amazing experiences. They don't carry all the spices I need or want but they do carry a bunch. I actually make a list of what I need out a recipe and then I shop here first to get the spices I need and then go to the store for the rest.

I absolutely love this place. The spices are phenomenal, they are not like store bought spices. They have really added to their choices too, and will have over 200 by November. I don't think I'll need anymore then that. The shipping is quick, the prices are very reasonable. The quality is the highest I've ever had in a spice, especially the cinnamon.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I recently made my first order from Myspicesage.com. The quality of the product, as well as the price, was quite impressive-I will be a repeat orderer.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Placing another order today so that my CCD class can put together a 'baking, cooking' basket together for our church's christmas fair.

Now they have even more spices to choose from........love them!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Items shipped quick and received credit quickly. These are great spices, very satisfied with purchase

Sunshine Rewards

Had a problem with an order that was shipped to me (something opened up during transit and stained everything)......call MySpicSage 800 # and explained. They were fantastic at the store.......I even had to call them back (wanted to see if I could salvage anything) and when I called the woman said, "oh you spoke to so and so this moring...let me get her for you" I was thrilled to not have to explain everything over again. I also told them that if they sent me a return ship label I would send damaged stuff back and they told me to keep it for myself and that they would be sending me out all new products (they were for gifts)

Excellent customer service and products!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards