Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of The Knot Wedding Shop

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of The Knot Wedding Shop

Have you shopped at The Knot Wedding Shop? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for The Knot Wedding Shop at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop The Knot Wedding Shop at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

This merchant is great for travel items. You don't have to be getting married or be in a wedding to find things that you can't live without at this merchant. I bought all of our attendants gifts - 5 travel bags and 7 sets of cufflinks - from the Knot Shops with free personalization at great prices. I think in total we paid under $200 for these 12 items. I also found a really fun lingerie bag to travel with as well as a wet bathing suit bag because we all know that the swimsuits are never dry when you are packing to go home.

The thing I love about the Knot is that there are no minimum orders or minimus for the personalization of items. If you just want one item, they will sell it to you and they will allow you to personalize it. Definitely a plus in my book!
    Sunshine Rewards

We are planning a vow renewal at WDW next year and I have ordered several items through The Knot Wedding Shop.

I have been pleased with everything so far (though I do think their shipping is high) except the printed napkins I ordered.

I ordered them with a castle design stamped in foil and the first batch came with the design so badly mangled that only 38 out of the 100 would even be remotely usable. When I contacted The Knot, they immediately offered to re-do them for me at no charge. I received the replacement order yesterday, and while they are definitely not perfect, they are overall an improvement over the first batch.