Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Priceline

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Priceline

Have you shopped at Priceline? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Priceline at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Priceline at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I had never used Priceline before because I always want to be in total control of my vacation plans. However, I recently needed a car for just two days on a business trip and didn't care where I got it or what kind it was. It just needed to be a good deal. I was very impressed by Priceline! They told me which four rental car companies the car could potentially come from. I put in exactly what I needed and for how long. I ended up with a brand new Malibu from Alamo in San Diego for only $14 a day! It could not have worked out better, and I will now look to Priceline more often for my travel needs.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Like others, I had avoided Priceline for control reasons. however, I needed an airport hotel. My bid was accepted, I had a great room (suite with a king bed!) for 1/3 the asking price. I'd use Priceline again.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I have used priceline 4 times this past year - twice booking last minute air reservations using their offerings and twice booking hotel reservations in advance using the name your own price feature. Each time I have used Priceline I have had a pleasant experience and credit always comes through within a week after my trip has been completed. I have received some great hotel deals through the name your own price feature and will continue to use it rather than paying full price with the hotel.
    Sunshine Rewards