Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: One More Day of work

Default One More Day of work

Well, as some of you know, tomorrow is my last day to work as a Surgical Vet Tech since I am joining SR full time next week. So far, my boss gave me a dozen long stemmed roses today and hes planned a going away party (aka you lucky bit** party as so nicely named by my coworkers) with lots of food and drinks. Should be fun, but a little sad too. These people have been with me everyday for the past 6 years, but, its time to move on. I'm looking forward to some daytime partying with you guys too. Tricia and I have been working on LOTS of surprises.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Congrats! Enjoy your new life-you must have been going mad these past couple of months between SR, BBT and the vet job.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Well congratulations!!! I know that can be sad to leave behind people you have grown close too. And all animals too!!
    Just think of all the fun we are going to have!!!

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Congrats Cindy! Enjoy your party!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Congrats on beginning a new chapter. I know how sad it is to leave a place you have worked for so long and have become close to the people there. I have to admit when my high school/college job went out of business I did cry the last night because we had so much fun there and we wouldn't be going back.
    Sunshine Rewards

Enjoy the party. Be good to have you here full time
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Their loss is our gain! So glad you'll be here full time!
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

Sounds like a wonderful send off for you! I'm sure it's bittersweet, but we can't wait to have you here fulltime!!!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Congrats Cindy! Enjoy your day!

Full time with SR! That sounds like an awesome place for you and a great deal for us - we get you full-time now! Wahoo!!!
    Rachel

Smile

Congrats Cindy!!!

I know how you feel (at our age!!) after 22 years at my old job, I left 4 years ago to a new place/job and couldn't be happier!! I know you will be too!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!