Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas in July!

Talking Christmas in July!

Ho! Ho! Ho! There may not be any snow....

But that doesn't mean you can't start shopping now!

From now through July 31, Sunshine Rewards will be running its First Annual Christmas in July promo. It's a chance to try out new merchants, earn increased credits back, take advantage of special coupons, and win prizes!

Part 1: Increased credits back. For each of the 11 merchants listed, we will be increasing the percent you get back by 1-3%. You must use the special links listed below to get the increased credits.

Part 2: Special coupons. We have scoured our merchants for coupon codes and discounts that we know you will like. In addition, we have negotiated some Sunshine Rewards only exclusive codes. Use these in conjunction with the increased credits back for even more savings!

Part 3: Win prizes. Make a purchase of any size at 3 or more of the 12 merchants listed and you can choose a prize. The more places you shop, the better the prizes! Plus, for every purchase you make from a participating merchant, you will be entered in the Christmas in July Sweepstakes. One entry will be chosen to win a $50 Amazon.com Gift Certificate.

Take advantage of these great savings and stock up for the holidays now. Remember, Christmas in July ends July 31!
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 09-09-2007 at 07:15 PM.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

This is so cool!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Cool Tricia! Is it going to just be those 12 or are you adding more merchants throughout (kind of like the offer special yesterday)?
    Sunshine Rewards

That is to cool!!! Thanks Tricia!!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

This will be this 12 only. We've been working really hard with some of these folks. We met with each of them personally last week. Tested products, etc. We'll do more promos in the future like this as we get into shopping season. But we're really interested to see what you have to say about these 12. They are kind of "off the beaten path."
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Cool! I'm going to check out some of these websites now since I've never visited any of them before!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

ooh will these be permanent merchants from now on? I saw the one sells comic books and bf just told me which ones he was interested in. I see a few purchases coming out of this each year.
    Sunshine Rewards

These will definitely be permanent. And if we do a good job of sending them sales, we should get some great coupons for the holidays as well.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Tricia,

Is there a code to use to get the 5% off at Emporers Jewels? When I click on the link and add something to my cart it doesn't take the 5% off. Any ideas?
    Sunshine Rewards

Cindy, Can you check with Ron on this? I just doublechecked and there is no code associated with it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs