Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Disneyworld and Bottled Water

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Default Disneyworld and Bottled Water

Hi All! So do any of you get bottled water and have it delivered to the hotel? If so how?

Kim
    ________
    E-cigarette store
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 07:28 AM.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I have read on the dis of people ordering through staples. last trip bf and I just split a case between our three suit cases and had no problems. we used zip lock bags to put them in to protect our clothes.
    Sunshine Rewards

We ordered ours through garden grocer, along with some soda and breakfast stuff. I think there was a $10 fee for delivery and that worked out OK. But we ended up with way too much left over!
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards

Last year we ordered it from Staples and it was waiting for us when we arrived.

IIRC staples has upped the ordering minimum for free shipping to $50.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

We ordered through Staples last summer too, but if there's a 50 limit now, then we'll do one of the grocery deliveries too in December. I LIKED having it. Having never been in December don't know if it would be as important then, but I don't know how we'd have made it last July!
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

I have ordered from Staples twice in the past and will order thru them again in Sept. Since there is no longer free shipping for orders under $50, I will also order an ink cartridge for my printer (since it is small and lightweight to fit in my suitcase) to go over $50 and get free shipping and some $ back thru SR
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

I ordered through Staples last year. Don't forget they also have snack items you can add to your order to get to $50. We got a case of water, a container of Twizzlers, and a container of pretzels. They also have boxes of cereal bars, gum, and all kinds of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by llgray16 View Post
    I have ordered from Staples twice in the past and will order thru them again in Sept. Since there is no longer free shipping for orders under $50, I will also order an ink cartridge for my printer (since it is small and lightweight to fit in my suitcase) to go over $50 and get free shipping and some $ back thru SR
    That's a good idea. I think I'm taking my photo printer so I may just order the ink/paper package for it.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    I ordered through Staples last year. Don't forget they also have snack items you can add to your order to get to $50. We got a case of water, a container of Twizzlers, and a container of pretzels. They also have boxes of cereal bars, gum, and all kinds of stuff.

That is a good idea!!
    Sunshine Rewards