Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there a mental disorder called hotelpickophobia

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Really, my room at Planet Hollywood was fabulous. Our bathroom was huge and had a big step tub and the all glass shower was as big as my closet at home. The bed was comfortable, the rooms were immaculate and roomy. I stayed there last year and if I were going back to the strip, that is where I would want to stay. DO NOT stay at the Rio, it sucks.
    I wish wish wish Planet Hollywood would comes out with a good code.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I WIN at hotel pickophobia. We changed hotels today...for Friday! Bally's had a not to be missed rate.

Lightbulb

what are your dates Heather? I have an idea, we will all keep checking deals for you!!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    what are your dates Heather? I have an idea, we will all keep checking deals for you!!
    12/12-16. Bally's was under $300 for four nights, so I think I'm good now.
    Deb-I can't be;ieve how close you are to your trip.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    12/12-16. Bally's was under $300 for four nights, so I think I'm good now.
    Deb-I can't be;ieve how close you are to your trip.

Heather, I'm getting nervous, my hours got cut next week(not bad, just no OT!), right before my vacation....but I said to my daughter tonight; I'm not going to fret about it till we get home. Everything is paid for except my dining and tips...and that's put away safely. I should be just fine. and there is my SR gift cards and of course my credit cards if need be.

You have a wonderful trip too, I haven't been to Vegas since the late 70's, lots has changed I'm sure.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!