Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ok all you Disney addicts....

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

No PH around Disneyland that I know of. So I wouldn't redeem it. But it's a nice idea for those of you who do WDW.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

There are far superior places at WDW then planet hollywood. How about wolfgang pucks?
    ________
    250 GAS GIFT CARDS
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 06:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    OK, I've never eaten at Planet Hollywood. What do people think. What size GC would I need for a family of 3 (dd is 10).

I've heard mixed reviews of the rest. Fill me in!

If I had to choose between Planet Hollywood and Rainforest Cafe, which should I choose??

Thanks for the input!
    We weren't happy with Planet Hollywood. It was the food quality that got us (although they did have some delightful appitizers). It wasn't *special* enough for our Disney Vacation.

The noise didn't get to us, our kids love Hard Rock Cafe.. noise is keen. Just not quite Disney enough for us.

I couldn't talk my DH into the Rainforest Cafe.. I'll work on that for next time. So, I can't compare.

I also don't know prices. We were on the dining plan.

You do know that we have the Rainforest CAfe, so maybe that will sway him if you have a GC.

I have considered that!

He'll eat anywhere, if I have a gift card!

Just a heads up Tricia, you may be seeing more Rainforest redemptions... I dont want to break a rule and talk about another RP but a BIG one just dropped Rainforest as a redemption.A lot of Rewards users who are Disney freaks used that redemtion as the only thing they got there.Especially since they also took webcertificates away.
    SunshineRewards
    Thanks KinziePooh!

Interesting about the 'other' program dropping RFC; that's mostly what I got from there (which isn't much).

All the more reason just to solely do SR.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I'm REALLY surprised that they dropped them because they are one of the ones that you can get in bulk at a discounted price (if you order enough...which we don't really YET!). Oh well, their loss is our gain. It's one of the few ways we can compete with such a BIG rewards program.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

We love planet hollywood and it's on our list to try to go to again in December so I think the gift cards are a great idea....Sorry to hear they are for a limited time as I'm planning to let mine build between now and then (so I don't have to keep up with the gift cards for 6 months) unless this new Disney cashout is just too good to resist!!

I hate to hear about the other company dropping landry's...i bet it's the one I do and that's what i was saving those for...*sigh* Oh well...maybe they'll be back by dec.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Landrys will be staying with us for as long as I can see. Planet Hollywood I'm not so sure, just depends on the response, but hopefully by time you are ready to cashout, we will still have them.