Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ok all you Disney addicts....

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Landrys will be staying with us for as long as I can see. Planet Hollywood I'm not so sure, just depends on the response, but hopefully by time you are ready to cashout, we will still have them.
    Sounds good. I'm not going to worry about Planet Hollywood. It would be GREAT if it was still there, but not a real big deal....I could always just cash out a portion to paypal and use my paypal debit card.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

I for one, will be one of the ones who now uses SR's RFC card - I worked for over 4 months on that OTHER site just doing clicks on there to save up for a RFC - I had JUST HIT the amount needed and they got rid of it!

NOT HAPPY!!!!!

I would be another vote for Cracker Barrel too as we ALWAYS eat both coming and going to WDW every year and it's so nice to have meals paid for in advance (of course the free dining at WDW once we get there is the icing on the proverbial cake!)

ETA - Nevermind, that "other" place just re-added RFC to their list, but now that I know that SR has it too, I'm all over it....Thanks Tricia and Cindy for everything you do!
    Last edited by tommygirl79; 05-21-2007 at 03:08 PM.
    Rachel

Quote Originally Posted by tommygirl79 View Post
    I for one, will be one of the ones who now uses SR's RFC card - I worked for over 4 months on that OTHER site just doing clicks on there to save up for a RFC - I had JUST HIT the amount needed and they got rid of it!

NOT HAPPY!!!!!

I would be another vote for Cracker Barrel too as we ALWAYS eat both coming and going to WDW every year and it's so nice to have meals paid for in advance (of course the free dining at WDW once we get there is the icing on the proverbial cake!)

ETA - Nevermind, that "other" place just re-added RFC to their list, but now that I know that SR has it too, I'm all over it....Thanks Tricia and Cindy for everything you do!
    fyi the rfc gc is back

I was boo'd by KychaThanks sammielynn

Quote Originally Posted by lilianddomsmom View Post
    fyi the rfc gc is back
    Thanks! I had edited my post to indicate just that...
    Rachel

Does anyone know if the Planet Hollywood GC is good at their new hotel in Vegas or just at the restaurants??
    Sunshine Rewards

The card says good at Participating Planet Hollywoods.I think when I bought them they actually had an advertisement for Vegas. It does however say good for food, merchandise, tax, gratuity and beverages right on the card. You could probably call them and ask though, I'm sure they have an 800 number.

I for one would love the Wendys one. Even for at home when I wasn't going to WDW (gasp!)
    .................................................. ........Sunshine Rewards
    <------Wish I Were Here!

Wendys is on there now, but may be limited time if we don't see a lot of people wanting them. I'm trying to figure out which GC work best.