Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: September Survey Bonus

Default September Survey Bonus

Wow, did I just hit it during the middle of an update or is this it?

Greenfield Daily Opinion Survey

Earn .80 a day

High/Low Bonus Plan for September!

We got a terrific response on our July/August bonus plan, so we are keeping it the same for September.

Complete at least 13 surveys and earn a $3 bonus.

Complete at least 26 surveys and earn a $7 bonus.
    After having three straight days of no surveys available due to the long holiday weekend, I'm thinking I'm probably not going to stress too much over this one and just shoot for the low bonus. That 26 surveys means you can only miss 4. I think I'm already at 1!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

That's what the bonus was for last month, so probably correct.

It seems hard I know, especially with a slow weekend, but today is the 1st, so the count starts now / complete today / credits tomorrow, not what you did over the weekend. I'm guessing alot will be loaded tomorrow when Greenfield and all the companies looking for survey data are back to work.

Good luck!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I realize only today's counts for September, but with only being able to miss four for the big bonus and starting out with nada today, it's very intimidating. I did hit 26 Friday, so as long as I get that one to credit I'm good. September though, I think is gonna be another story. I'm kind of surpsed the high is still at 26.

I can't speak for others, but for me personally, if I start the month by missing the first several days, I'm not getting the big bonus and I'll know by the 10th I can slack off a bit more. Maybe tomorrow will be better and IU'll change my mind.

Sunshine Rewards

And please remember that the high bonus is supposed to be a challenge. That's why we have a high and a low. I know the high is not for everyone. It's more for the die hard survey takers who tend to take them every single day. The low bonus is, I think, what most people shoot for.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I understand your frustration, but it's definitely too early to give up!! For August, I ended up with 27 surveys...and that was with not getting a survey for the first 3 days of the month and I think the 8th. I don't think it's worth getting stressed over, but it is still within reach! Good luck!!!

And just remember, every survey you do complete is .80 more in your account!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    And just remember, every survey you do complete is .80 more in your account!
    I just gave myself a little motivation for that. I was going to cash out for Paypal yesterday to help pay for some furniture I'd bought. My internet crapped out on me and I couldn't get it fixed till this morning. That pushes my Paypal cashout back another month, which I'm not happy about, but that's more my fault and Road Runner's. I should have cashed out earlier and just kept putting it off till the absolute end of the month.

So anyways, I just went ahead and cashed out for the $250 a few minutes ago. I can't remember the last time my account was this low--probably not since I first joined! That'll help keep me motivated!

Wow, just checked Current Earnings. I didn't realize I could cash out everything for paypal, but just sent a second request for the remainder. I thought I had some no Paypal cashout offers since my last cashout and that it wouldn't let me do it for everything. That second one puts me at 0.00.
    Last edited by mmm611; 09-01-2008 at 08:28 PM.

Sunshine Rewards

26 surveys does seem to be reaching every month. It would be nice if there was some variation. I know DH was able to get one (the 26th one) in the other day after missing a couple of days because none were available but only through sheer persistance. But only one for the weekend and nothing to even try for today.
    Maybe one of your contest could be for a spare daily survey count towards the bonus!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I actually got the high bonus this past month, but am not anticipating getting it for September. Not that I am not going to try, but I will not stress about it. That 80 cents every day is enough for me to keep on keeping on with them. It definitely is worth it to see my acct. go up every day. If it wasn't for surveys, I would not have made SM! Sometimes they take work, but it is a great way to boost your acct.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Personally, I do the surveys for the slow and steady gain in my account, not to get a survey bonus. The bonus is just the icing on the cake as far as I'm concerned. I was able to do the high bonus a couple of months ago, but last month I got the low bonus and I'm happy. I agree, 26 surveys in 30 days is probably out of the question with my demographics, but when I do get a survey, I get a small bump to my account. My motto is to enjoy SR, not stress over surveys. I do try multiple times for a survey each day, but if I don't get it, I also do not stress about it.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I was in Savannah Georgia over the weekend. I looked on Labor Day at the Survey's and I saw I had a ton of options. My dd brought her laptop along, and it is to difficult to do survey's on one, so I gave my self a break and didn't it.

I am back in Wisconsin today, and I don't have any options. Lots of people must have taken survey's yesterday.