Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: September Survey Bonus

I love the survey bonus, but I also love the 80 cents for each survey I do. I got 18 surveys for August and I had a baby. I just focus on the surveys I get and not stress if I don't get one.
    Sunshine Rewards

I usually don't have trouble getting enough surveys for the high bonus, but I am already out of the running this month - could NOT get one yest, and will be out of Internet reach 4 days later this week. So there I am - 5 missed already! I'll just get what I can after that, and even a little bonus will be fine. (I did manage to get 27 last month, but was lucky to get several short ones after baby was home!)

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I was in Savannah Georgia over the weekend. I looked on Labor Day at the Survey's and I saw I had a ton of options. My dd brought her laptop along, and it is to difficult to do survey's on one, so I gave my self a break and didn't it.

I am back in Wisconsin today, and I don't have any options. Lots of people must have taken survey's yesterday.
    I live about 80 miles for SAv. GA. It is a lovely place to visit. Glad you got too.

I can only speak for myself all weeekend including MondaysI wasn't able to qualify and today looks just teh same nothing so far and I couldn't get OXT as well.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

I managed to complete 30 surveys for August. I only missed one because we were gone all day at our state fair and did not get home until so I was to tired to do one.

Congratulations to everyone who got a bonus, high or low, on a job well done!
    -Chad

"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten."

"What you do today will define who you are tomorrow."

Sunshine Rewards

I haven't been able to get 1 for today at all and with our disney trip I am just not that interested. I am bringing along $370 from SR! If only I had kept the $100 GC given to me by mistake But it is huge amount. Now that I just take a survey when I can there is so much less stress.

Sunshine Rewards

Phooey, I missed the August low bonus by 1 because of Thursday's survey not crediting! And I got the SR congrats page too! 3rd time it happened last month and I was only going for the low bonus because of vacation. I don't think I'm even trying for the high bonus anymore, I get too frustrated when I do everything right and still don't get credit.
    Last edited by Tiggerific711; 09-02-2008 at 07:00 PM.
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

I missed yesterday as well. I tried the first 1/2 hour I had to poke around on the internet first thing yesterday morning but then spent the rest of the day volunteering at our towns Labor Day celebration. I knew I wouldn't feel up to doing anything when I got home at 7 but I didn't worry about it. I knew I'd get one eventually and like others have said, when I get the bonus, whether it's high or low, it's just an added bonus.

I do feel sorry for the people who put so much effort into it and can't qualify. Sometimes I read a post by someone who can't qualify and they sound so desperate, it's sad. I think we need to all realize that not earning the .80 (and .60 if your a super member and can't do that survey because you don't qualify for the first one) in a day isn't going to break us. Personally for me, when this becomes a "job" is when I will be taking a break.

Good luck everyone working towards those bonus this month!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerific711 View Post
    Phooey, I missed the August low bonus by 1 because of Thursday's survey not crediting! And I got the SR congrats page too! 3rd time it happened last month and I was only going for the low bonus because of vacation. I don't think I'm even trying for the high bonus anymore, I get too frustrated when I do everything right and still don't get credit.
    Oh bummer! Did you post something about which one it was in the DS thread, so we can be on the lookout?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Wow, did I just hit it during the middle of an update or is this it?

After having three straight days of no surveys available due to the long holiday weekend, I'm thinking I'm probably not going to stress too much over this one and just shoot for the low bonus. That 26 surveys means you can only miss 4. I think I'm already at 1!
    I hear ya - I was going to shoot for the high bonus this month since I missed all the bonuses last month. I even woke up this morning early so that I could try to get the survey early - NOPE! 5 days in a row that I haven't been able to get a survey. Doesn't seem like any new ones are loading as I keep getting asked the same questions.

Very frustrating.

~Amanda

I have only had one survey this month so far. Every time I look there is no surveys for me...oh well...i will just keep checking!!