Thread: Popcorn Factory

Default Popcorn Factory

As I was checking out it asked me this...

Please enter your partner program ID# if you are a member of a partner program _____________

Do I need to put anything here? or will it automatically track from the site, like others.

Sorry for all the questions tonight

TIA
    ~Jenny
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tink1212 View Post
    As I was checking out it asked me this...

Please enter your partner program ID# if you are a member of a partner program _____________

Do I need to put anything here? or will it automatically track from the site, like others.

Sorry for all the questions tonight

TIA
    ~Jenny
    That's odd. It should automatically track back. Is the site that you blanked out a competitor of SR?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

The blank is where you are supposed to put the ID number. Oh well, I'll try just to give it a straight shot through and see what happens.
    Sunshine Rewards

You don't need to put a number in, just ignore that.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thank you guys!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I got my NFL tin today, and honestly, its going to be a miracle if there is any popcorn left for the game on Sunday. I can't believe how good this popcorn is. The cheesy is fantastic, I thought it would be my fav, until I tried the caramel, and OMG, it just made me grab it by the handfuls. Even the buttery is just perfect. I am in love with this popcorn, the NFL tin is just a bonus.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I got my NFL tin today, and honestly, its going to be a miracle if there is any popcorn left for the game on Sunday. I can't believe how good this popcorn is. The cheesy is fantastic, I thought it would be my fav, until I tried the caramel, and OMG, it just made me grab it by the handfuls. Even the buttery is just perfect. I am in love with this popcorn, the NFL tin is just a bonus.
    Thanks Cindy for sharing! I am glad to hear. I just order a Patriots one for my DSIL for this birthday. Thought it would be fun and delicious present.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I got some of this from my Secret Pal and it was sooooo good!!
    Sunshine Rewards