Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: "Your DH is working the RNC, what are you going to do now?"

I'd love to be a fly on the wall.....when you tell him, that is, NOT in your room at WDW. That would be too much.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

So, did ya tell him? Huh, huh, did ya tell him?

You're probably going crazy how to pack and get ready without him knowing.

Have a great time - can't wait for the trip report!
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I'm telling him tonight! We leave tomorrow morning. I've checked us in for our flight, but I still have so much to do yet. His boss was smart enough to change his hours both yesterday & today so he'll probably be home around 10pm tonight so I'll have some time to get things ready.

I'm only packing some items for him, he'll have to do some packing when he finds out...after the inital shock & then subsequent fear of flying wears off (ooh wait, that won't)...I have cleaned most of the house as my parents are staying at our house w/the animals. I gave them my Dog Manual last week & they came by for a quiz!! Since then Doc has been put on meds & a bland diet so I have to quickly write up an amendment today!

But I still have some shopping to do (food for the parents), stuff for the trip, want to get a mani/pedi (but just not thinking that's going to happen ), vacuum & sweep/clean the floors, write the Dog Amendment, bathe the dogs, get all the paperwork together, last minute laundry & oh yeah pack....

Plus, I'm super busy at work, but I still want to leave rather early....and the worst part of it all....my computer at home is broken & I won't be able to tell you guys how it went!! I'll probably have to text someone & have them post it!!

Ok, well I'm going to try to get a lot done this morning so I can get a mani/pedi at lunch! Wish me luck tonight...still not sure how he's going to take the flying but I have his favorite liquor handy!!

Oh & crud, just remembered I have to get the item ready for his "clue"...nothing special, but he made a comment on how he was sad that he didn't have any Axe body spray & he would have had we gone to Disney this month like we normally do because he would have gotten some when we go to Target. So I picked him up some Axe body spray & I'm going to have a note that says, "Since we're not going to have time to go to Target this trip, I thought I'd pick you up some Axe now." See if he gets it!

Ok, wish me luck!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oh sounds like fun Jen! I might hold off on that pedi though because my feet were torn up by all the walking and had I had everything buffed and scrubbed off it would have been worse! Have the pedi after is my vote
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Oh sounds like fun Jen! I might hold off on that pedi though because my feet were torn up by all the walking and had I had everything buffed and scrubbed off it would have been worse! Have the pedi after is my vote
    Hex no! I need pretty toes for Mickey!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

lol ok! I threw on a quick coat in the room but it sounds like your feet hold up a little better than mine. Are you a flip wearer while at WDW?
    Sunshine Rewards

Ok , so I think I missed something... Doc is sick???
    And will Dh try Dramamine?? Worked for me and little DD when we flew home from Japan 13 1/2 FREAKING hours in the air
    Good Luck running around like a chicken with your head cutoff
    But I know you are so excited! I am sure you will get it all to come together
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    lol ok! I threw on a quick coat in the room but it sounds like your feet hold up a little better than mine. Are you a flip wearer while at WDW?
    Oh yes...nice squishy kind...after day 1 of tennis shoes that is!! Plus, I can't paint my nails to save my life!! I applaud all those that can!!

Quote Originally Posted by mia214jia View Post
    Ok , so I think I missed something... Doc is sick???
    And will Dh try Dramamine?? Worked for me and little DD when we flew home from Japan 13 1/2 FREAKING hours in the air
    Good Luck running around like a chicken with your head cutoff
    But I know you are so excited! I am sure you will get it all to come together
    Doc had eye surgery two weeks ago (I don't think I posted about it though). It was unexpected & I decided to have him neutered at the same time. After the surgeries he was getting sick & had VERY loose stools. The vet thinks he got some sort of stomach virus so they put him on some meds for a week & the bland diet. He LOVES the bland diet! It's so funny!

But that's not in my Dog Manual, so I must tell them about it. My parents are so funny...they have cats, so she's worried but excited at the same time to take care of the boys. I think it helps that they are so sweet & well behaved...and well, cute! Ha! Doc & Howie even sent Grampa & Grama some treats for taking care of them from Popcorn Factory!

have fun Jen.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.