Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Travelocity

Default Travelocity

I have not gotten credit on my last 3 purchases and no response at all from the merchants despite I have the receipts.

So today when my boss wanted me to make a flight with hotel I started and then closed all windows and came to SR. I don't normally make purchases here since I don't get paid but I thought 1 more try.

So wish me luck with this purchase on Travelocity. I should get about $50 in bonus money if it works but I am not very hopeful.

Sunshine Rewards

I wish you luck, but it should be more than that if you are buying through SR you should be getting the credits!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MooseBrains View Post
    I have not gotten credit on my last 3 purchases and no response at all from the merchants despite I have the receipts.

So today when my boss wanted me to make a flight with hotel I started and then closed all windows and came to SR. I don't normally make purchases here since I don't get paid but I thought 1 more try.

So wish me luck with this purchase on Travelocity. I should get about $50 in bonus money if it works but I am not very hopeful.
    Do you normally make your purchases from home but made this one from work?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Are you filing trouble tickets at all for travelocity? Angie has a pretty good success rate if you file TTs for merchants and follow proper procedures.
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh, I am so sorry you've had trouble with Travelocity. I thought maybe I could help by reviewing your trouble tickets again, but I don't see any on your account for Travelocity. Surely with three missed credits, you would have reported the trouble??
    Angie

Having a receipt for a purchase doesnt mean that you had your cookies allowed, that you didn't search the net first or visit the site before you placed your order, that you were properly logged in or a dozen other things that could have gone wrong with your tracking in order to get credit through SR. We have a great success rate for credits and 99% of time when the credit is not given to us by the merchants, its for a legit reason.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Having a receipt for a purchase doesnt mean that you had your cookies allowed, that you didn't search the net first or visit the site before you placed your order, that you were properly logged in or a dozen other things that could have gone wrong with your tracking in order to get credit through SR. We have a great success rate for credits and 99% of time when the credit is not given to us by the merchants, its for a legit reason.
    I'll second this - your computer settings might be wrong. In all my time shopping through SR (well over a year), I've gotten all but 1 purchase to credit...and that TT is still being investigated, so it may still credit. Be sure to read through the shopping sticky again to refresh yourself on the ins and outs of shopping. If you follow those guidelines, you shouldn't have a problem.

I can't quite tell from your post if you're unhappy with Travelocity or SR merchants in general. If it's a problem specific to Travelocity, then you should file TT's so Angie can look into it - I know other people have posted getting their Travelocity credits without a problem. If it's a problem with all SR merchants, then you should REALLY check your computer's settings because I don't share your problem at all and I think mayhem would break out if others did as well. Good luck!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

WAIT!

I don't have a problem with travelocity yet. I have not gotten credits on my past 3 purchases that I made from home. I did file TT but the merchants didn't respond.

So I thought since I was at work and my boss wanted a flight and hotel to go through SR and see if I get credit this time. But if I do it will be a bonus.

NO problems yet and I am hopeful but just ask for good thoughts on this one. Sorry for the confusion, I was in pain yesterday and I didn't realize how mixed up my post came out.

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    Oh, I am so sorry you've had trouble with Travelocity. I thought maybe I could help by reviewing your trouble tickets again, but I don't see any on your account for Travelocity. Surely with three missed credits, you would have reported the trouble??

I did fill out trouble tickets and I know you did all you could. The merchants didn't respond and you can't make them respond. It is ok. I was just saying that I was going to give shopping a try again and tried travelocity. Sorry for the confusion.

I had DH check our computer settings and he says were good. I have gotten a bunch of $$ to go to Disney from Surveys and offers. I am so happy, so shopping doesn't work for me. I am still going to Disney and thanks to SR I have a lot of $$

Sunshine Rewards

I did fill out trouble tickets and I know you did all you could. The merchants didn't respond and you can't make them respond. It is ok. I was just saying that I was going to give shopping a try again and tried travelocity. Sorry for the confusion.

I had DH check our computer settings and he says were good. I have gotten a bunch of $$ to go to Disney from Surveys and offers. I am so happy, so shopping doesn't work for me. I am still going to Disney and thanks to SR I have a lot of $$
    I think there is definitely something wrong with your home computer and shopping cookies because it looks like your travelocity from work came through just fine.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs