Thread: David's Cookies

Default David's Cookies

can someone tell me about this merchant. i have heard about them but don't know very much. how good are their cookies and do they sell other things besides cookies (like fudge?)? any info you can give me would be greatly appreciated as i would love to try something different.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    can someone tell me about this merchant. i have heard about them but don't know very much. how good are their cookies and do they sell other things besides cookies (like fudge?)? any info you can give me would be greatly appreciated as i would love to try something different.
    Their cookies are most like homemade. When I get them, my DH eats the entire container, and hes NOT a big sweet eater, but he loves them. They are extremely fresh. The company is really good for us to work with too.ve nothing bad to say about them at all AND they have free shipping.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

We bought their chocolate cookie cake from ****** and let me tell you it was like heaven. We heated it up in the microwave and it was so delicious. I even put ice cream on it one night and it was sooo yummy. I am probably going to buy another one from the website soon.
    Last edited by sunshinecindy; 09-02-2008 at 08:31 PM. Reason: not a sunshine rewards merchant
    Sunshine Rewards

are there any particular cookies you would recommend? i am a chocoholic and so is my entire family so anything chocolate would be great. how are their prices? love the idea of free shipping - that is a definite incentive to buy their cookies.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Between our 15% off and their free shipping, it is a GREAT deal. But keep in mind that they only ship Monday through Wednesday. So if you order by tomorrow, you have them by the weekend--otherwise, they will not ship until next Monday.

They have some kind of monster cookies that I sooooo loved. One was s'mores...that was my favorite. Oh! It was the "decadent" collection.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs