Thread: new to crocs--need your help

Default new to crocs--need your help

I am thinking of buying some croc flip flops. I wear a size 7 normally what would I buy? So confused by shoebuy because two different styles have different sizing info! Anyone wear these and can help me?
    THANK YOU
    <Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    I am thinking of buying some croc flip flops. I wear a size 7 normally what would I buy? So confused by shoebuy because two different styles have different sizing info! Anyone wear these and can help me?
    THANK YOU
    They are VERY true to size, I love my croc capris (have 3). If your ordering through women order your size. I usually type crocs into the search bar then select women's and it'll bring them up. The two sizes will/should say W10M8 or something like that. They'll list both sizes for men and women on the shoe.
    If you do order women's colors though it's women's sizes and are true to your normal size.
    HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    They are VERY true to size, I love my croc capris (have 3). If your ordering through women order your size. I usually type crocs into the search bar then select women's and it'll bring them up. The two sizes will/should say W10M8 or something like that. They'll list both sizes for men and women on the shoe.
    If you do order women's colors though it's women's sizes and are true to your normal size.
    HTH!
    Thanks! I was looking at croc capris and croc adara, both. I LOVE, well live in, sandals so figure both will be good.
    <Sunshine Rewards

I generally wear 8-8 1/2, and I buy the W8. I have 3 styles, and they all fit fine. Just be aware, that Crocs are supposed to be a little roomy.
    Sunshine Rewards