Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The official buckling down to make SM thread

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I got one medical offer yesterday to credit for 75 cents and 1 daily survey 80 cents. I'm going to try again tonight for a freebie and at least one survey. Baby steps...
    Sunshine Rewards

i usually wait until the last 2 weeks of quarter to panic decided to start cracking 2 weeks ago when i saw i hadn't even made the half-way point

i have $10 pending (boca java) & am @ $70.34; think i'll be ok as long as i can grab some surveys
    Sunshine Rewards

Okay, I'm sweatin' with you guys. I better get it in gear! I need about 42.00 so that means I better get to shopping. I haven't done any surveys or offers since July. Wow! With everything going on, and when I log on to SR, it's either check in on my friends or do the surveys.

I've been a SM every quarter since I've joined and I'm not about to lose my SUPER MEMBER STATUS!! I can do it!! I can do it!!
    Sunshine Rewards

This is definitely the most important quarter to earn SM status if you do much online holiday shopping so you can get the good deals.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    This is definitely the most important quarter to earn SM status if you do much online holiday shopping so you can get the good deals.
    Tricia, you know I'm not about to miss out on a good deal! I'm gonna get together in a minute.
    Sunshine Rewards

My husband was able to nab a survey this evening after I was unsuccessful all day. Need to earn another .50 tonight - so far I've done 3 offers and NONE of them have creditted right away

It was hard, but I finally got a survey yesterday.
    when yesterday's survey credits, I should have around 19 more credits to go.
    HFTM - Apartment Makeover 0.50

You can do it: Hedy, wilsonfamily4, arky, bbangel, m'nc, mia241jia, 2yearplan, chloe'smom, purdyratt, kimbih, keishashadow, Blessing and Miracle
    Last edited by faithhope; 09-05-2008 at 10:11 AM.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Ok you had to go go there. An especially for someone who's ah-hemm name I wont mention ah-hem has been a member for almost a yr. It's a MISSION!
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

I was able to hit my $1.30 goal last night - fingers crossed for today. I'm going to try at lunch to get a survey.

I'm now at 1.2 a day, or 30 total, to make SM. i have a lot pending due to my shoe buying frenzy last night, but as I don't know who's staying and who's going, I'm hesitant to count it.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.