Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The official buckling down to make SM thread

Go Go Go everyone! You can do it!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I did get a survey yesterday, but the offer I tried didn't credit...I still think I have a pretty good credit ratio, so no worries, I've cleaned cookies really well, and I'll try again today.

You can do it: Hedy, wilsonfamily4, Arky, bbangel, m'nc, mia241jia, 2yearplan, chloe'smom, purdyratt, kimbih, keishashadow, Blessing and Miracle, ShellChelle
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Cleaning cookies myself this morning. And then I will hit SR again this after noon. I got a GF survey yesterday and 1 offer but no OTX.
    Thats ok though, If I still atleast get 1 offer and 1 survey I should be fine.
    However I think I will certainly be cutting it close.
    DH is now asking how I am doing since I have expalined to him how this could help out for Christmas $$ shopping.
    I really wish you all new how much I really want this. I feel like I have missed out soooo much by not pushing myself to try harder before.
    Anyways, lesson learned and a new day!
    Thanks Hedy for starting this thread and Thanks to Faith for holding me accountable.
    And everyone else checking in and pushing us to try harder.

Got in my offer and a GF today, still couldnt get a OTX as of yet
    Last edited by mia214jia; 09-07-2008 at 05:14 PM.
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

After I subtract $6.50 for the Zappos shoes that are going back, I have $.83 a day, and that's not including my two surveys so far this weekend. I also did a lot of gift shopping yesterday, which should help matters.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Okay, I'm sweatin' with you guys. I better get it in gear! I need about 42.00 so that means I better get to shopping.

I need about that much too Lisa

I have actually been very disappointed. I had two VERY large credits I was really excited about not come through and it doesn't look like they will. I'd have to shop a LOT to make it. I work 70+ hours a week and don't have hours to spend everyday trying to get surveys so I am feeling pessimistic about making SM (But not giving up!)
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

I didn't have enough time this past weekend to do as much as I wanted toward the SM goal... I feel it hanging over me, and want to finish it off.
    I still have around 19 more credits to go...no real progress made over the weekend.

I did just get a survey after a couple of frustrating failed attempts (stupid broken surveys)

I'm going to try and offer or two now.
    the pays to shop offer isn't working for me...keeps going to an about me page... if anyone has done this one successfully and has a trick...please pm me.

You can do it: Hedy, wilsonfamily4, Arky, bbangel, m'nc, mia241jia, 2yearplan, chloe'smom, purdyratt, kimbih, keishashadow, Blessing and Miracle, ShellChelle, andrea2289
    Last edited by faithhope; 09-08-2008 at 08:15 PM.
    Faith
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I have been lucky to get a daily survey every day this week. But there haven't been many new offers to do so I am not making much headway. I have made a few orders but I REALLY need to stop spending money! If only gymboree was an affiliate. I have made a few orders through them lately. Just glad mini-boden is an affiliate now.
    <Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I need .75. This is, I think, the latest I have ever made SM. Probably because I haven't been as motivated since getting back from Disney. Just can't make myself try for surveys. I think I have surveyaphobia.But, I have confidience that I will earn that last .75, one way or another.

Come on everyone work hard, you can do it. In June I was in a panic, but managed to scrape through. This quarter I hit it harder in August because I didn't want that hanging over my head. Guess I can thank all the dorm shopping I did for making SM for next quarter.
    Sammielynn

I havent been able to get a OTX for the last few days, but I have gotten a GF each day so far.
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle