Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: School Text Book??

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

When does he need it by? I find that if you wait closer to when school starts that more people will list things online. It might be worth it to wait it out a few more days. Also media mail has never taken more than a week for me.
    Sunshine Rewards

He's already started class. Can you tell we do everything last minute. lol. No Im kidding, we just werent sure if we were going to have the funds to pay for his LAST class. WoOoO HooOOO...after almost 7 years of school. We've been paying for it ourselves and have the grey hairs to prove it. LOL. But YEAH he's almost done.

What is he going to school for?

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

network management, telecommunications major....Somethin' like that... When he talks to me about it, I pretend to understand. I just understand computer networking.

OK, that is just way to funny! I am still laughing!!

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Put it this way, the other day I looked it up on salary.com with him, and it sounded GOOD TO ME! Right now he is supporting us on a 1/4 of what he'll make when he's done with school. LOL I look at it as I might eventually make to DISNEY WORLD !! We've been together since I was 16, so it's not like thats the only reason I'm with him, I see it as, He's reimbursing me for all the Tylenol I've had to buy with his headaches when he was a young boy. LOL