Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why, oh why, must I live in PA?

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    They won't leave wine, and adult has to sign for it.
    That's a great feature except we aren't there during the week now that school is out, we're just there on weekends. BUT, I will DEFINITELY remember that for next summer when I can sign for the package.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    yeah but then our state couldn't make money off of it and so many people would lose their state jobs... (said with dripping sarcasm... ) I always wonder when we'll get out of the stone age.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Oh Lisa, you're so sweet but I'd think it'd be pretty costly to send 6 full bottles of wine. Maybe this is an excuse for us to visit the two wineries in NJ that we always pass by because we have the kiddies in the car.

Thanks so much for your nice offer.
    That's a good idea! If you're taking the kids with you, you should call the wineries anyway. If they are a full winery, the kids should be allowed, just maybe not in the sales room. IF it's JUST a sales room and not the actual winery/vineyard, they still might allow the children in.

Says the chica who nearly grew up at a vineyard/winery. Albeit in CA.

Speaking of CA, have you ever been there? They sell *liquor* in grocery stores there! I never thought it was weird while growing up, but then I got used to WA (we have state stores for liquor, and they also sell some beer and wine, but you can buy beer/wine in normal stores...but if you want weird and bizarre laws, look up pub vs bar and the labrynthine laws for THAT in WA!), and now I always do a double take at the liquor section of the grocery store.
    Sunshine Rewards