Thread: A Little Video Incentive

Default A Little Video Incentive

Just to get the ball rolling a little bit, if anyone uploads their Show Us Your Spirit video to Youtube by 8pm Eastern today and sends me the link, I'll deposit $3 into your Sunshine Rewards account. So you'll get a little credit just for entering. And remember that if you win, you get a $50 gift certificate from Football Fanatics!!

Here is the contest info again: Football Kickoff Promotion.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

OH I wish I knew more about all this stuff - I would love to make a video but I have no clue how to upload it!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Oh your making me be creative. Takes me back to my teaching days.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    OH I wish I knew more about all this stuff - I would love to make a video but I have no clue how to upload it!
    Uploading is extremely easy. Once you have it on your computer, just go to youtube, sign up for account, takes a minute, then hit upload video, tell it where its at on your computer (browse) and thats it. It will show you the processing and then show its live. Very easy.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

And remember that even a lot of cell phones will shoot video these days. It doesn't have to be high quality. It is the content that matters.

Angie made a video using pictures with music in Windows Movie Maker (which is a free program already loaded on most of your computers). That's an option, too!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Just to get the ball rolling a little bit, if anyone uploads their Show Us Your Spirit video to Youtube by 8pm Eastern today and sends me the link, I'll deposit $3 into your Sunshine Rewards account. So you'll get a little credit just for entering. And remember that if you win, you get a $50 gift certificate from Football Fanatics!!

Here is the contest info again: Football Kickoff Promotion.
    Man I wish I had some NFL merchandise! I love making videos! DH and I like the Patriots, but neither of us would wear the clothes and stuff so we don't have any, have some college football stuff, but not NFL!

It is really easy to make the video though, so good luck guys!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I'm sitting here debating on whether or not I wait for DS to come home and do all three. I could dress the girls up now, but DS plays football and his team is the Detriot Lions. He has FB practice tonight so I could do it right before we leave when he's dressed in his full pads (minus the helmet their not allowed to bring them home). THe girls have all eagles stuff so that's easy enough.
    Sunshine Rewards

Time is running out for free money!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

oh man you are killing me Tricia.........I so want to do this but we have to run out for soccer practice.........what to do what to do!?

Hey Miranda............glad to hear that you are for my hometown team! Go Pats!!

pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    oh man you are killing me Tricia.........I so want to do this but we have to run out for soccer practice.........what to do what to do!?

Hey Miranda............glad to hear that you are for my hometown team! Go Pats!!

pamela
    I went to high school with Randy Moss... and lived in the same neighborhood as his long time girlfriend, so I have only been a Pats fan since he has been there, but man last year killed me!