Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ooops September Exercise Challenge

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Ooops September Exercise Challenge

Better late than never right!

Time to get moving and exercising
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm aiming for 4 miles running a week. This week I have:

3/4 mile on Saturday
    1 mile on Sunday
    Weights on Monday
    1.5 miles on Tuesday
    off Wednesday
    Weights tonight and 1 mile running planned
    off Friday
    Sunshine Rewards

My goal is to run at least 5 times a week and work up to at least 5 miles a day.

This week, I ran 4.5 miles Mon, Tues, Wed, and Thurs. My shins are a little sore, but I am really feeling good!!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

My goal is just to get back into "my" routine. Which is proving to be tough already this week.
    Last night I got back late from a league hockey meeting. tonight I have home and school for the Kindergarten center. when i get home late it's tough to get into bed at a decent time with lunches to pack etc.

So far this week I ran on Sunday morning for 3 miles.
    Tuesday was 2 miles.

Nothing since then and haven't done any weights in probably 3 weeks. So if I can get up and get something in tomorrow that'll give me 3 days this week. Sat morning DS has an early morning hockey game so that's out. So hopefully I'm working my way back slowly into a routine.
    Sunshine Rewards

My goal is to run at least 5 times a week. I am going between 4 and 6 miles.
    Sunday ran 6 miles, Monday 5 miles, Tues-Thurs 4 miles each. My calf is a little sore, but hopefully I can just work that out for tomorrow!

Keep moving everyone!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    My goal is to run at least 5 times a week and work up to at least 5 miles a day.

This week, I ran 4.5 miles Mon, Tues, Wed, and Thurs. My shins are a little sore, but I am really feeling good!!
    Do you have the runner's brace thing that goes on below your knees? Mike has been using them and hasn't had shin splint issues in a long time. I think I might grab a pair since I'm starting to get them.

I'll find an actual picture of them because I know I'm not describing them well.
    Sunshine Rewards

Well I started Curves yesterday! WOOHOO. So I have gone 2 days for 45 minutes. My goal is to go 5 days a week for 45 minutes and then in October shoot up to 1 hour.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    Well I started Curves yesterday! WOOHOO. So I have gone 2 days for 45 minutes. My goal is to go 5 days a week for 45 minutes and then in October shoot up to 1 hour.
    That's great...glad to have you join us!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I got back about 45 minutes ago from the gym. I ran 2 miles (no weights tonight). I was pretty proud of myself with that small milestone
    Sunshine Rewards

Awesome Catherine!! We're proud of you too...remember when you had trouble doing a mile?? You've definitely made improvements!

I'm trying to psych myself up for running this morning. Well, DH is working from home, so that usually motivates me (but I still don't feel like going ..lol).
    Sunshine Rewards