Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Firewall

yeah - that's what he told me. you wanna talk about confused - how does that sort of thing happen?
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Thanks m'nc! I have disabled it. I wonder if it is just too late for some of the other offers. Maybe they will still find me out in cyberspace and give me credit. Anyone else have old offers credit after changing a setting at a later date?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by dbmiller02 View Post
    Thanks m'nc! I have disabled it. I wonder if it is just too late for some of the other offers. Maybe they will still find me out in cyberspace and give me credit. Anyone else have old offers credit after changing a setting at a later date?
    Probably won't happen this time around but I bet when you retry them after the 30 day wait period you will get them. Just try some of the other ones and see what happens.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    yeah - that's what he told me. you wanna talk about confused - how does that sort of thing happen?
    Only thing I can think of is if you shut down and rebooted today. Wish I could help more but when I quit my tech support job 5 years ago I did a brain dump and forgot all that I could
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks, I'm going to try everything right now. Hopefully it will work for me too.
    Debbie

Sunshine Rewards

i TOOK OFF MY FIREWALL BUT IT DIDN;T MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE.

Sunshine Rewards