Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tell us what you are shopping for..

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I dare you, and if you do, I'll even through in something from Baubles, Bling and Things too.
    Wow! In addition to the set prizes, that would be pretty major!

$10 Amazon.com Gift Certificate, 6 month Sunshine Rewards Premium Arcade Membership, plus your choice of Sunshine Rewards button and a Sunshine Rewards sticky notepad

Since Janet already gets the Premium Arcade Membership free as a Moderator, we'd need to come up with something work $20 to add to the prize as well.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

OK I just placed an order for some really cute Spider man pjs for DS's bday next month from crazy for bargains. That makes four.
    Sunshine Rewards

Emporer's Jewels- I got a butterfly pendant for my godchild for her birthday. 19.00 with the discount. That makes 5
    Sunshine Rewards

Ok I have been stumped because there is nothing for me to buy at Nutritional Science Laboratories LOL probably shoulda looked at all of the merchants before I tried this.I though they were a pet meds place was gonna buy my new kitty some medicine. Oh well It is still cool to hit 5 and I may actually place an order from restock it too, and one way furniture. Thanks for the offer Cindy. You win!! LOL
    Sunshine Rewards

I just placed orders with Cybercuchina and crazy for bargains. Both were partly to put away for Christmas and partly for us for now. I love Christmas in July!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Ok I have been stumped because there is nothing for me to buy at Nutritional Science Laboratories LOL probably shoulda looked at all of the merchants before I tried this.I though they were a pet meds place was gonna buy my new kitty some medicine. Oh well It is still cool to hit 5 and I may actually place an order from restock it too, and one way furniture. Thanks for the offer Cindy. You win!! LOL

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I'll tell ya what, I'll make ya the same deal, and since you can't find anything through NSL, pick any other merchant we have that you want to replace them, and we'll consider that your 12th purchase. Hows that?
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

teehee Lemme see what I can come up with
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I'll tell ya what, I'll make ya the same deal, and since you can't find anything through NSL, pick any other merchant we have that you want to replace them, and we'll consider that your 12th purchase. Hows that?
    I think it should have to be something besides SHOES!! That's too easy for Janet!

Tricia or Cindy....did you by any chance get to smell any of ZIRH's men's fragrances? I've been trying for years to find something for DH that we both like. He kinda puts it on "thick", KWIM? I'd like to find something light for him. Just wondering if either of theirs would fit the bill.