Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell us what you are shopping for..

Default Tell us what you are shopping for..

Who out there has been taking advantage of our Christmas in July. Tell us what you have ordered. I'm always looking for new ideas. We have so many great products with great cashbacks and even coupons, that I'm not sure where to begin....but, I think its going to be at Cybercina. They have some great stuff.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I would love to shop the Christmas in July special and believe me I've looked for SOMETHING.....but sadly there is nothing that I need at the moment at any of these merchants.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Is there anything in particular you are looking for. The reason I ask is because I just spent an hr going over the Cybercina site. I had no idea that they had kids items too. I ordered (don't look jillian) a really cute baking set for my granddaughter. I think I may go back and order the lemonade set too, but the point is, I really didn't know just how much these merchants had till I researched the sites. I also got to order my special tea that I have such a hard time finding, and garlic paste that I absolutely can't find around here. So, it was a little ME shopping and a little Chrismas shopping.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I might have to take a better look at that site again! No children here, my child is 25yo and has moved out of the house....it is way too easy to buy if you have children to buy for which I don't. But I will give the site a second look, thanks!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Well....both my DS's birthdays are in the Fall/Winter so I think I might pre-buy their party supplies at Factory Card and Party Outlet.

And I think I have DH about 95% convinced to get the Piano Wizard for the kids for Christmas. Woo Hoo! I think they will love it! Gotta keep working on him a little more though.

Not sure if there will be anything else or not....but we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Well....both my DS's birthdays are in the Fall/Winter so I think I might pre-buy their party supplies at Factory Card and Party Outlet.

And I think I have DH about 95% convinced to get the Piano Wizard for the kids for Christmas. Woo Hoo! I think they will love it! Gotta keep working on him a little more though.

Not sure if there will be anything else or not....but we'll see.

We can put the flash version of the game up if you would like to play it and show DH just how great it is. Would you like us to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    We can put the flash version of the game up if you would like to play it and show DH just how great it is. Would you like us to do that?
    I showed him their website and he and my daughter played around a little with the "games". Is it different than the version that is on there?

I actually bought some disney pajamas for each of my kids from Crazy for Bargains. They are really cute!!! I got some Pokemon stuff from TFAW for my oldest son's birthday. Since I was in the bday shopping mode i bought some bday items from Factory Card Outlet. I really love that Piano Wizard game also so Im definately still browsing!!! Thanks for these great deals!!!

Chrissy
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Is there anything in particular you are looking for. The reason I ask is because I just spent an hr going over the Cybercina site. I had no idea that they had kids items too. I ordered (don't look jillian) a really cute baking set for my granddaughter. I think I may go back and order the lemonade set too, but the point is, I really didn't know just how much these merchants had till I researched the sites. I also got to order my special tea that I have such a hard time finding, and garlic paste that I absolutely can't find around here. So, it was a little ME shopping and a little Chrismas shopping.
    I also saw that baking set too and its super cute!!! I may just go get that too!! LOL
    Sunshine Rewards

I was checking out the Cybercina site as well. They have great things!!! I know I iwll buy some stuff from them. I also know i will get some stuff at the party site, but other then that there isn't much at the other sites for me. Well I would love to buy pajamas but I had already made a promise not to buy any more pajamas until 2008. I LOVE THEM and bought way too much for all my family members already.
    <Sunshine Rewards