Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grrrr! I think I'll take a break

Default Grrrr! I think I'll take a break

I haven't been able to get an offer to credit since August 27th (yup--even changed email address), and surveys have been hit or miss for me. Today I'm back to not getting any surveys either. Anyone else having trouble, or am I all alone (pity party for me)?

Maybe this is a sign to take a break since I'm off to Disney in 2 weeks (yahoo!) and really should start getting my act together for that.

Thanks for listening to my whine!
    Barb

Quote Originally Posted by DarcyDog View Post
    I haven't been able to get an offer to credit since August 27th (yup--even changed email address), and surveys have been hit or miss for me. Today I'm back to not getting any surveys either. Anyone else having trouble, or am I all alone (pity party for me)?

Maybe this is a sign to take a break since I'm off to Disney in 2 weeks (yahoo!) and really should start getting my act together for that.

Thanks for listening to my whine!
    Well go figure! As soon as I whined I got into a DS. Maybe you haven't seen the last of me yet this month!
    Barb

Good for you!
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Good going! I have good times and a few less successful times, but just when I think I've hit a low point, things start to credit again. Persistence is the key for me. Glad you were able to get a survey.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

dont feel bad I got an OTX and completed it 2 hours ago and no credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

Well, im new, and so far have been able to do maybe 1 survey and 3 offers. Im finding im mostly denied also.

but im new so i often wonder should i keep bothering? lol

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by Claiken View Post
    Well, im new, and so far have been able to do maybe 1 survey and 3 offers. Im finding im mostly denied also.

Absolutely! We all were new once, so I know exactly what you are saying. There is an abundance of wisdom glddy and demographics with the daily survey and OTXeaned by many members in this forum. You just need to search the forum, read the stickies (they can answer most questions and give you invaluable tips and pointers), and, if none of this helps, ASK. We love to help and share our tips. Just don't expect every offer to credit (perhaps the marketer alreadys has your e-mail addy and info from another offer) or to get a survey every day. Surveys depend on your demographics. Sometimes you qualify, sometimes you don't. Make sure you clear your cookies daily, and DEFINITELY between surveys. I even like to wait until one quick-crediting offer to credit, then clear cookies, prior to trying another offer. I DO change e-mail addy's and have loooooooooong g-mail addresses where I can put "dots in the address to change it around. Don't change addy's or demographics for surveys. Good luck!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

NO! Don't give up.

I joined in mid-April and have so far gotten over $400! I had some trouble at first getting the hang of things, but everyone here was so helpful that I'm glad I didn't give up. Definitely read through the forum, you will pick up lots of tips.

I think we just hit a few dry spells now and then. I'm a whiner by nature, but I swear that everytime I whine in the forum, things start working again. I think it's the good vibes coming from all of the SR members. Stick with it, you won't be sorry.
    Barb

Hang in there. We're all new once and we all have dry spells.

A few tips here.

Surveys...you can try as many times as it takes to get a survey. If I get kicked out and get the
    "Unsortunately, there are no surveys available for you"
    message, I go back in and try again. I quit when I get the
    "Thank you for your willingness to participate and share your opinion in our online surveys. Unfortunately, we have no new surveys available at this time. We expect to have new surveys added shortly so please feel free to try back tomorrow.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide honest and thoughtful answers to our surveys." message a few times in a row and try again later in the day.
    Some offers are manual credits. Those may take a few days for a credit to post. I once had an offer take 2 MONTHS to post the credit. It does happen! Make sure you click on any confirmation emails immediately following completion of an offer. Then put the offer in your pending list. If it doesn't credit, you can try again in 30 days. Try not to do more than 4 offers a day. If I'm in a dry spell, I stick with ONE a day. I'd rather wait a few days to try that next offerand play with my computer settings rather than find it didn't work and have to wait 30 days. Sometimes waiting a few days makes a difference for me.

Computer settings....make sure you're using IE for offers (if possible) and that your settings are set to accept first and third party cookies.

Hang in there!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Don't ever give up Sunshine always come through in a pinch.

Sunshine Rewards