Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grrrr! I think I'll take a break

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Computer settings....make sure you're using IE for offers (if possible) and that your settings are set to accept first and third party cookies.

Hang in there!
    I know that this is probably a stupid question, but how exactly do I make sure that my settings accept first and third party cookies. I went into the properties of IE and the only thing i saw about cookies was the option to delete them.

Quote Originally Posted by alexandran View Post
    I know that this is probably a stupid question, but how exactly do I make sure that my settings accept first and third party cookies. I went into the properties of IE and the only thing i saw about cookies was the option to delete them.
    Go to the TOOLS menu.

Click on INTERNET OPTIONS.

Click on teh PRIVACY tab.

Click the CUSTOM button for cookie settings.

Make sure it says
    - ACCEPT FIRST PARTY COOKIES
    - ACCEPT THIRD PARTY COOKIES
    - OVERRIDE AUTOMATIC COOKIE HANDLING should be CHECKED
    - ALWAYS ALLOW SESSION COOKIES should be CHECKED

Then click OK or SAVE.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Default Question

Everyone is so nice, I have a question. Besides the surveys and buying from the mercahnts, how else can you accumulate $ in your bank. I'm a little confused when I read about checking your email for offers and setting up a new email account. Thanks for the help.

Signed,
    Just Getting Started (LOL)

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

the best place to get info on offers crediting is the crediting thread. It helps me to know what is easy what takes a while and so on. I think everyone is different getting into a groove. I jumped right in because I wanted to go to WDW for a lot less then what I had to save. We all have our own goals. But try some of the easy ones out first. Joining the forum for your .10 is a start. Try one of the home depot offers next. Or an arcamax offer. Those are pretty easy.

Kim

Default Thanks

Thanks Kim. I'll check it out.