Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaving for Disney in....

How exciting for everyone!! Have a great time guys!! I love pictures so take tons for me, it will help me with my Disney obsesssion, lol!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I am leaving TODAY!!!!! In 7 hours actually. In 4 hours I go get my massage, then off to pick up the kiddo from school and home to load the car and head to the airport for a 1 day trip!!!! Can't wait....DISNEYLAND here we come!!!! With a DH that has a broken foot, so we can bypass alot of the lines!!!

Wow! A lot of you are going! That's wonderful. I wanna go! I can stay on vacation forever.

Having a wonderful and magical time. Be safe!
    Sunshine Rewards

Ya'll STOP rubbing it in already. I have 94 LLLLOOOONNNNGGG days. Anyway, have a great time to all going in the next few weeks. Hope and pray for no hurricanes or himmicanes.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

Well I have 19 days until . . . well 119 days until we head to WDW! But at least I am getting closer.

You guys go have a great time and then come back and share with us! AND Stay safe!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Well, if it makes some of you feel better, I have almost 340 days or so until ours.....(unless I go in April - which I am crossing my fingers....and my toes, and arms and legs....) And that still a long time out!

You all have great vacations! And enjoy the last few days of the pre trip excitement!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

10 days, tomorrow I will be in single digits!!!!! I'm excited, but have so much to do, September is a little crazier than I thought it would be with getting the kids back into the school routine etc...

I have started "prepacking" laying things out and putting clean stuff we don't need aside. I'm determined to finish typing all of my plans and itineraries today. I think everything that needs to be bought is bought, and I just need to organize. I picked up some extra disposable rain ponchos yeaterday, may need more of those than originally planned. (Hurricane, Hurricane go away!!!!)

For everyone going, don't forget your SR buttons. I'm putting mine on my backpack and I'm hoping to say hi to some SR friends. My 13 year old informs me that I am such a dork. LOL! So if you see me with my blue baggallini with my SR button and TGM yellow mickey head and the 3 girls from my avitar, please come say "HI".

Hope everyone else is doing well with their prep and countdown!!
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

Have a great trip everyone! I've still got 62 days to go! With soccer season for my DS going on until the end of October the time will just fly by. I can't wait to stay at SSR for the first time!
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

1 week from now I'll be at the airport. I'm already too excited to sleep and I have so much to do. I love the last minute countdown, but it is so nerve-wracking. I have to write letters to the teachers today, "I know school just started but....." Wish me luck.

7 days!!
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

YAY for you! I still have 2 1/2 months but I've already started putting things on "THE PILE" - you know, shorts and bathing suits that I know won't get worn again this season. Just doesn't make any sense to cart them up to the attic only to bring them down again in just a few weeks.

Happy Planning and Packing everyone!
    Sunshine Rewards