Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions please

Looks like some of those have been added!

Thanks, Cindy!

They all sound good. I joined for Disney $$ so I usually just cash out for Disney GC, but after my July trip, I'll have to explore some other options

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

What about places in downtown disney? Rainforrest, House of Blues, Planet Hollywood, Earl of Sandwich, those types of things.

Kim
    ________
    MCDONALDS GIFT CARDS
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 06:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    What about places in downtown disney? Rainforrest, House of Blues, Planet Hollywood, Earl of Sandwich, those types of things.

Kim
    FWIW, The Disney Gift Card is accepted everywhere but
    The Disney Gift Card is not accepted at McDonalds®, Jellyrolls, Rainforest Café®, and the Richard Petty Driving Experience
    Maybe Rainforest?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Ohhhhhhhhhh we eat at Outback at least once a month so I would love that one for after our trip!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Rainforest is part of Landrys that we have already (and includes the Crab House which is just right outside Disney, and lots of other good places) and we just posted Planet Hollywood which is for a limited time only.

Outback, Chili's, I-Tunes, Ebay, any fast food or restaurant really! I-Tunes would be great for my son and as a gift to my nieces and nephews. Maybe some that are not on the dining plan in Downtown Disney like Fulton's Crabhouse, House of Blues, Wolfgang Puck, Cap'n Jacks, Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop, or Earl of Sandwich.
    Last edited by Anna; 05-16-2007 at 08:13 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

kxmeeh is offline ymca...wasn't one of them a potato farmer???

Okay, I have to put in my 2 cents (that just make me think of the sunshine scratch-off haha) While mcd's would be great with the kids...how about a hoagie place. We are addicted to both subway and quizno's.

I think we already have Starbucks as an option, but would some lower dollar ones (like $5 or $10 increments) might be nice. Those and Panera are just perfect for lunch, coffee meetings, or even teacher gifts.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    Outback, Chili's, I-Tunes, Ebay, any fast food or restaurant really! I-Tunes would be great for my son and as a gift to my nieces and nephews. Maybe some that are not on the dining plan in Downtown Disney like Fulton's Crabhouse, House of Blues, Wolfgang Puck, Cap'n Jacks, Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop, or Earl of Sandwich.
    OOh...We eat at Chili's on a regular basis...so if I wasn't saving up for a Disney trip (will that ever happen?? ), I'd LOVE the Chili's option! Another favorite restaurant of ours is On The Border...not sure if that's a nationwide chain or just to this area??
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!