Thread: Additional Trouble Tickets

Default Additional Trouble Tickets

PLEASE, do not keep opening up more and more trouble tickets to see if we have heard anything. Your TT has a status on it, and if it changes or we need additional info or if we hear something from the merchant, it will be noted on your TT, so check that as often as you like. Angie will make a second request for credit after a month or so, but once it hits 90 days, its probably not going to be credited and at that point, we will have done all we can do. If you keep opening up more and more tickets asking about the one you have open, that just detracts from the time we have to spend on TT and other fun SR things. Thank you.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    PLEASE, do not keep opening up more and more trouble tickets to see if we have heard anything. Your TT has a status on it, and if it changes or we need additional info or if we hear something from the merchant, it will be noted on your TT, so check that as often as you like. Angie will make a second request for credit after a month or so, but once it hits 90 days, its probably not going to be credited and at that point, we will have done all we can do. If you keep opening up more and more tickets asking about the one you have open, that just detracts from the time we have to spend on TT and other fun SR things. Thank you.
    Rest assured that I am watching the tickets closely. I want to see those credits come in just as much as you do! As soon as I get updates or resolutions, I pass them along to you. Like Cindy said, I do regular follow ups with merchants. It may seem like we've forgotten your ticket, but we haven't--I look at them everyday, several times a day! We're on your side!!!
    Angie

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Just wanted to add how great it is that you guys put the comments in the TT. I think that's really smart & a very easy way to know what is going on. Thanks!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800