Thread: All About Dance Update

Default All About Dance Update

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to update you on what I found out from All About Dance. I know we had a couple of threads going on.

First, there are no plans for any other coupons or discounts at this time. The reason makes sense--their prices are already much lower than other places. Which is the reason that everyone wants to shop there. The 5% off coupon should continue to be available though.

Second, the did have a few distribution issues this summer as they were moving warehouses and had some things on backorder from the manufacturers. They have grown significantly in the last year and are confident that their new facility is going to make customer service better.

So not all the answers that everyone wanted to hear, but I was really impressed that they bothered to get back with me. It's definitely a sign of a merchant that wants to continue to work with sites like ours and make their services even better.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks for the update Tricia...........great to know that they do care about how they are perceived and want to address any issues that have come up.

I am happy with them...so I know that I will definately be ordering from All About Dance again...soon!

pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

I just placed an order for DD's jazz boots - I'll post an update when they arrive.

I hope everything goes OK - I "thought" I placed the order yesterday morning with our new AmEx blue card (through SR of course!) I didn't get a confirmation email and the All About Dance site doesn't have any history of the order. So, I reordered this morning. Now I'm concerned that I'm able to print the packing slip when I look at my order summary - probably should be a section that's only available to All About Dance employees?

Just crossing my fingers that I get the shoes in a timely manner (and only 1 pair at that)
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    I just placed an order for DD's jazz boots - I'll post an update when they arrive.

I hope everything goes OK - I "thought" I placed the order yesterday morning with our new AmEx blue card (through SR of course!) I didn't get a confirmation email and the All About Dance site doesn't have any history of the order. So, I reordered this morning. Now I'm concerned that I'm able to print the packing slip when I look at my order summary - probably should be a section that's only available to All About Dance employees?

Just crossing my fingers that I get the shoes in a timely manner (and only 1 pair at that)

Well, they sure shipped quickly - twice. For days, I only showed 1 order in my history and, today when I received the second pair of jazz shoes, two orders were in my account. So, now I have an email out to them asking for a prepaid postage return slip - I don't think I should have to pay to return them when their ordering system is so screwy. Plus, I never got an email confirmation for either order so I found that odd.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Well, they sure shipped quickly - twice. For days, I only showed 1 order in my history and, today when I received the second pair of jazz shoes, two orders were in my account. So, now I have an email out to them asking for a prepaid postage return slip - I don't think I should have to pay to return them when their ordering system is so screwy. Plus, I never got an email confirmation for either order so I found that odd.
    I never received an order confirmation from them either, so I selected the "email me my order" option when I checked my online status.

I ordered tights and ballet shoes for my DD on 9-21-08...still nothing. I checked my order status and it continues to say "pending fulfillment". Being that 10 days have passed and I expected to have my order by now, I called and their (slightly rude) customer service rep let me know that the ballet shoes are on backorder until mid October and have been out of stock for "a long time". I said "Well, it would be nice to know that my order was not in stock when I was placing it." - so far, not too happy. Their customer service seems to be hit or miss. Others have posted being really pleased with their service and speediness (which is why I decided to give them a shot) while others seem to experience an outcome similar to mine. Oh...and the best part...while I was talking to the customer service rep, she was enjoying a meal. Chewing into the phone - very nice touch.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

I just received a reply to my email to AAD. Even though it took them almost 48 hours to reply, the email was very nice and told me to ship the second pair back via the cheapest means and they will credit my account and refund the postage to my credit card. Was a very nice email. So, I'll report back after the package is returned.

So, up to this point, I'd say doublecheck with them to confirm if your order was received as their ordering system is a little less than sophisticated. But, if they credit my account as promised, I'll be happy with the shipping time and customer service. HTH.
    Sunshine Rewards