Thread: Shoebuy question

Default Shoebuy question

I placed an order from Shoebuy a couple of days ago through the link with the special limited time offer for $7.00. It game me 15 % off my total and then if you paid through the google checkout you got an additional $5.00 off but it has not shown up in the account history yet. I know it can take up to ten days but after I made the purchase I was wondering if the google checkout thing could have messed anything up?
    Sunshine Rewards

It may have changed, but when I was reading the fine print last night* on that offer, it said the Google checkout could not be combined with any other offer, which I took to mean any promotional codes.

*I ordered a pair of shoes from Zappos, Shoebuy and Shoes.com last night.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

It let me use both codes, I was just wondering if it was going to affect the $7 offer through SR
    Sunshine Rewards

bumping up....because I am curious!
    Sunshine Rewards

bumping this, made the purchase on the third and the $7 or the percentage hasn't shown up???
    Sunshine Rewards

I've lost out twice, when I had an order with Shoebuy and I used "Bill me Later". I filed the first time and it said, Shoebuy doesn't give credit when you use that feature, so maybe it is the same with Google check out.

Plus you have to give it 10 days before you can file a TT.

I also used google about 2 weeks ago and did not get credit. I just assumed that with using google I lost out. O, well. Lesson learned. I think I saved more wit the google 5 bucks anyway.
    <Sunshine Rewards