Thread: Disney luggage tags?

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Default Disney luggage tags?

Does anyone know where you can get them? Preferably on a site through SR. I'm tired of having our luggage look exactly like the 8 billion other people's with red bags.

I was eyeing this place http://www.luggagetag.com/ and considering making my own with a photo of my kids at Disneyland. I also see they have an affilitate program, Tricia. Any chance of SR getting them?

I know I just saw some in the last couple days when I was looking for lunch boxes, but I can't think where. I will look around a little bit and come back if I find them.

ETA: Well, All Aboard Toys has some Disney Princess tags.....I guess that's what I remember seeing. Irv's Luggage Warehouse and Luggage Online don't have Disney ones but do have some cute animal ones for kids.

Sorry, not much help!

I think the luggagetag.com ones are very cool! I would hold out for Tricia applying to their program!
    Last edited by JillyFish; 07-21-2007 at 02:13 PM.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

When I did a search of SR it showed that there were many different styles of Disney luggage tags on the Disneyshopping website.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    When I did a search of SR it showed that there were many different styles of Disney luggage tags on the Disneyshopping website.
    Where? Because I can only find this one http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp/...romSearch=true . It's not bad, but I was sort of looking for something either shaped like a Mickey head or at least a bit more colorful so it stood out more, kwim? But maybe I'm not doing the search right?

http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp/...ENRbx9ZXVEC66w

This is supposed to take you to some red mickey luggage tags but all the links I tried said the website was experiencing problems. You try it and see what happens. They also had sage mickey, pink princess, & jack skellington.
    Sunshine Rewards

Hmmm I get the "oops, an error has occurred" sign. How are you searching them? If I go to disneyshopping directly & do a search on luggage tags I just pull up that plain black set.

I used the SR shopping search function LOL but I dont know where I bookmarked it from. I guess from Sunshineguy doing the test last week.
    See if it works for you:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/productsearch.php

I typed in luggage tags. It could be that since it was a test it was the products available at the time and they aren't available anymore but it wouldn't make sense that they would get rid of three styles of luggage tags in a couple of days.
    Sunshine Rewards

That's very interesting. When I use your link and do a search I totally see what you're saying. But I can't get any of that to come up if I'm on the actual site.

I clicked out of the link you gave and I can't figure out where that shopping search is on the site. I went ahead and bookmarked it too since I'm obviously blind and can't find it.

I guess I'll keep trying later. I like the Jack Skelleton ones. Can't see the sage ones so I am unsure of those. Not sure if red and sage would go well together. Oh the horror, clashing luggage & luggage tags!

This is one of those sites that has an affiliate program but not one that can be used for incentive sites.

I will say that the people who are making our SR buttons make custom luggage tags. They can put whatever picture you want on the front and then imprint your contact information on the back. My mom said that they are REALLY cute.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I actually have a test one of SR that they made me when they were making the buttons. if you want any info, PM me and I will send you to them personally. They are nice, big, heavy duty tags. They can put a pic on the front (and back) or leave the back blank and you can put you name on with permanent marker or they can permanently put the name on for you.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.